Monday, September 14, 2009

The C Section

The C Section

I was at the pool today (8/21/09) with Noah, Adam, and Elijah and a 13 year old boy from the area showed up at the pool. Evidently he lives down the street a few blocks. I asked him where he was from and he said the “C” section. I thought… dude I didn’t ask how you got here, I asked where you are from or where you live.

He went on to explain that there are different areas in Palm Coast. There are sections of town where every street starts with a “C” and sections where every street starts with a “W” and so on. I found that an interesting piece of worthless information – don’t you?

Oh by the way, the boy’s name is Michael, and his parents just got divorced. He is living with dad in the “C” section and his mom lives on the other side of Palm Coast in the “W” section. Sadly he is representative of most families these days – broken.

No comments: