Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I love my life

I love my life, don’t get me wrong. But it is Wednesday of our week in Florida. I am starting to think about our vacation coming to an end. I have a taste of sadness. We will head home on Saturday morning, and meet at aplacetotalk on Sunday morning. Then I am back at school on Monday and the kids are all back to school on Tuesday.

I am glad that I am taking Graphic Design, I am excited about learning Dreamweaver and web design this semester. But at the same time I am dreading the long school hours. I don’t feel like I have enough time to put into church work as it is, but this semester I am at school a bit more. If someday I can be a graphic designer who plants churches and teaches at aplacetotalk on the side (totally voluntarily) that would be a great blessing. Or maybe I would get paid, but I could give away more than I am paid! That would be a great feeling.

As I think about heading home, I remember that I get to make another offer on a little house. This house is the perfect house to give away someday! I have always wanted to own a bunch of rental houses, and eventually be able to give some away! I don’t want to ever be like the US government though and give to people to the point that they become dependent and lazy.

Boy this was a rambling post, sorry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why was this just posted?

aplacetotalkandthinkoutloud.blogspot.com said...

sorry - I just wrote a lot on vacation and didn't want them to all post in one week... so I spread them out a bit. Set them to post at a future date. AMAZING TECHNOLOGY